The optional berbel KNX-RF module that is available for the models SK/SKE/SKE-L/SKE-S and SKE-I provides for the hood functions to be integrated into a KNX system. The following functions can be programmed for control via a KNX remote switch or other control units: Controlling fan settings (1/2/3/P), effect lighting (on/off), hob lighting (on/off), motor (up/down) or EcoSwitch (recirculation/exhaust mode) If, for example, ComingHome functions are programmed when setting up the KNX system, lighting of the Skyline model can be centrally turned on via a correspondingly assigned KNX switch or it can be integrated in pre-defined “ambiences”. This is particularly useful, if the hood is intended as a light source. Thanks to uniform standards, there are countless possible options for combining functions.
- The module enables the hood for KNX-RF and it allows for integration of the functions in a KNX system, using a KNX RF/TP media coupler.
- Available for the ceiling lift hoods SK/SKE/SKE-L/SKE-S and SKE-I
- Integration into a KNX installation must be performed by a certified system integrator / electrician. They can set up the desired functions/moods according to the customer’s requirements as well as integrating the hood into the building automation.
- Thanks to uniform standards, there are countless possible options for combining functions.
- For further information, please visit ise Individuelle Software und Elektronik GmbH