For the sake of the environment!
In EcoSwitch mode, the berbel hybrid filter ensures that the air is cleaned and then returned to the room in recirculation mode. Just like the berbel recirculation filter, the active carbon in a hybrid filter must be changed every 2-3 years. This is really easy to do with a cost-effective refill pack. However, the hybrid filter has even more to offer: Whether to improve performance in recirculation mode or as an overpressure valve for exhaust air mode, the berbel hybrid filter can be used completely flexibly. For the sake of the environment!
- Use with EcoSwitch: The hybrid filter is responsible for cleaning air in recirculation mode.
- Use with recirculation mode: In combination with a recirculation filter, the intermediate hybrid filter reduces the physical air resistance of the recirculation filter above by increasing the filter surface. This increases the performance of the recirculation filter.
- Use with exhaust air mode: The berbel hybrid filter acts as an overpressure valve: In the case of shortened exhaust ducts, the extractor hood blows in air until the arising resistances slow down the airflow. The rest of the air returns to the room after being cleaned by the berbel hybrid filter.
Outlet at top:
- BHF 150+ (angular); W = 321 / H = 230 / D = 211, weight = 5.2 kg
- BHF 150+ FK; as for BHF 150+, but filled with special fish carbon
- BHF 125+ (angular); W = 280 / H = 190 / D = 190, weight = 4 kg
Outlet at rear:
- BHF 150+ h
- BHF 125+ h
- BHF 150+ s
- BHF 125+ s